Oh, this looks odd.

The upgrade process first tried to find the name for the primary key; that is
the statement:

select @pkname=i.name from sysindexes i join sysobjects o ON i.id = o.id join
sysobjects pk ON i.name = pk.name AND pk.parent_obj = i.id AND pk.xtype = 'PK'
join sysindexkeys ik on i.id = ik.id AND i.indid = ik.indid join syscolumns c
ON ik.id = c.id AND ik.colid = c.colid where o.name = 'xwikidates'

it then gets a result "PK__xwikidates__6FD49106"

but when it tries to drop this constrain via:

'alter table [dbo].[xwikidates] drop constraint ' + @pkname

it fails with   'PK__xwikidates__6FD49106' is not a constraint. Huh?

Can you try to run that longish SQL Query from an SQL-console or the like, just
to see if that returns the same result?

To proceed the update, maybe it helps to drop the constraint for the primary
key of the 'xwikidates' table manually and see what the next error is, probably
there are more PK-constraints with that problem.
(I hope you have backups, otherwise this is very bad advice ;) )

Clemens

>>> http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/users/2012-August/023537.html