Hi Clemens,

first of thanks again. I followed your advice and executed the longish sql
statement - didn't work.
I then removed the relationships between tables and changed the datatype of
the id columns to BIGINT manually by following the exceptions in the log.

So I finally got through that part of the migration. Now I'm stuck with a
new type of error, please see line 162 here http://pastebin.com/YLzwvxmh.

Has somebody ever seen this?

Thank you and best regards
Josef