{{velocity}}

$services.rendering.getAvailableParserSyntaxes()

#set($testDoc = $xwiki.getDocument('BlogNL.Peter'))

#set($testObject = $testDoc.getObject('Blog.BlogPostClass'))

#set ($xdom = $services.rendering.parse("${testObject.extract}","XWiki/2.0"))

#set ($plainText = $services.rendering.render($xdom, "Plain/1.0"))

{{{$plainText}}}

{{/velocity}}

But plainText is not showing anything

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>