I fail to understand the rendering framework suggestion

#set($test2Doc =
$xwiki.getDocument('Sandbox.testImageCount').getTranslatedDocument())

$test2Doc.getDocument().getXDOM().getBlocks("class:ImageBlock", "DESCENDANT")

Gives me a empty array, although the source document  looks like this (XWiki
2.1)

Dit is text
Dit is text
Dit is text

[[image:logo-amc.png]]
Dit is textDit is text
Dit is textDit is text
Dit is textDit is text
Dit is textDit is text
Dit is textDit is text
Dit is textDit is text

Note that I would like to extract from this: "logo-amc.png"

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>