You are right; renaming Sandbox.testImageCount as a terminal page changed the
situation. getting closer

The output of:

#set($test2Doc =
$xwiki.getDocument('Sandbox.testImageCount').getTranslatedDocument())

{{{$test2Doc.content}}}

$test2Doc.getDocument().getXDOM().getBlocks("class:ImageBlock",
"DESCENDANT").class.name

{{{$test2Doc.getDocument().getXDOM().getBlocks("class:ImageBlock",
"DESCENDANT")}}}

is:

Sandbox.testImageCount

Dit is text Dit is text Dit is text [[image:logo-amc.png]] Dit is textDit is
text Dit is textDit is text Dit is textDit is text Dit is textDit is text Dit
is textDit is text Dit is textDit is text Dit is text
java.util.ArrayList
[org.xwiki.rendering.block.ImageBlock@bd3e4fc7]

But how can I transform this to a list of images?

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>