Thanks Moon for reply.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1363 will help to achieve "input
box at the top and bind the remaining paragraphs with it". Running all the
paragraphs is a good solution but i believe we should also provide
something like z.runParagraph(paragraph)

I will try your suggestions for couple of requirements.

for "Click visualization element invoke action" agree there should be a
simpler way

Thanks,
Pankaj