I'm trying to run code from your example here
---
2. Store query result into a spark data frame
in Master branch (0.7.0-SNAPSHOT), table type result form any interpreter
can be accessed by resource pool. You'll get some idea from
https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/bm90ZTovL21vb24vTWFjQm9vay82NzcyNjU0NTI3YTY0YTk1YWE4NDhkMGU2Y2QzYTUzMS9ub3RlLmpzb24
---
with current 7.0-SNAPSHOT build but getting null object at the end. Here is
my output:

ic: org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.InterpreterContext =
org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.InterpreterContext@7958ed4f
pool: org.apache.zeppelin.resource.ResourcePool =
org.apache.zeppelin.resource.DistributedResourcePool@5a341f0d
previousParagraphTableResult: Object = null

I'm obviously using my own paragraphId as a parameter to "get" method

Did something change?  Is there new way of doing this?