From: RJ Nowling
Date: Friday, March 27, 2015 at 12:19 PM
To:
"users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>"
Subject: Multi-user approach

Hi all,

I'm looking into ways to support multiple users with Zeppelin.  I want to
provide isolation between users.

I'm considering the following approach:
* Run Zeppelin under each user's account with its own set of ports
* Use nginx as a reverse proxy for providing authentication

Has anyone done anything similar?  Any better alternatives?

Thanks!
RJ