Wanted to follow up again.  The 2 docker container approach is proving to
be a bit unstable and I'm running into problems integration with Mesos.

I'm going to try a different approach using iptables:
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/111906/allowing-users-to-access-certain-ports-on-server

I'll try doing the following:
* Run a zeppelin instance under each user on separate ports
* Limit the access to the ports to that user
* Ask users to use SSH for port forwarding