Hi,

I want to deploy Zeppelin so that multiple users in our organization can
use it concurrently. I have a few questions:

   - If one user is running a job with an interpreter, can another user
   simultaneously run a job (such as, in another notebook) with the same
   interpreter?
   - Does Zeppelin have any kind of user authentication capabilities?
   - Can I give users either read-only or no access to particular notebooks
   but also let users create their own notebooks that only they can see?
   - Can I have jobs run as the logged-in user rather than a generic
   "zeppelin" user so things like HDFS permissions will apply?

For those of you using Zeppelin in production, any other deployment or
configuration tips?
--
Chris Miller