From: John M. Steele <jmsteele9...@sbcglobal.net>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:49:21 AM
Subject: [USMA:43298] Re: discussion of Food Marketing Institute objections to
metric-only labeling option

This may vary by state law.  Everybody seems to do it in Michigan.  I believe
the unit pricing may be a requirement for the shelf edge sticker IF you don't
want to stamp the price on every item.

Thus it trades one cost for another.

--- On Sat, 2/28/09, Jeremiah MacGregor <jeremiahmacgre...@rocketmail.com>