I had never heard of Aldi.  However, a search revealed they do exist somewhat
nearby.  The closest stores are about 6 miles away, in an area where I rarely
shop.  Kroger is the main chain here, or stores that are a cross between
supermarket and department store such as Costco, Sam's Walmart, Target, Kmart,
Meier.

All the supermarkets I've been in use unit pricing, and shelf-edge labels to
avoid stamping price on each item. Some "convenience stores" price-stamp each
item.

--- On Sat, 2/28/09, Jeremiah MacGregor <jeremiahmacgre...@rocketmail.com>