From: Carleton MacDonald <carlet...@comcast.net>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:12:02 PM
Subject: [USMA:43697] Re: 24 hour time

The Red Cross came to work a couple of weeks ago for a blood drive.  I was
the first one in, and went to the booth to have the pre-donation discussion.
The worker asked my weight [sic] and I told it to him in kilograms, telling
him (truthfully) that I don't know it any other way.  (The scale at home
shows kg only.)  He grumbled and did a somewhat incorrect, though
flattering, conversion.  And this was a medical person.  Dang.

Carleton