From: Jeremiah MacGregor [mailto:jeremiahmacgre...@rocketmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 22:05
To: carlet...@comcast.net; U.S. Metric Association
Subject: Re: [USMA:43697] Re: 24 hour time

I'll bet the blood they took from you was measured in milliliters but they
told you pints.  Did you ask them what pint that would be?  473 mL is a pint
and 450 mL is what the bag holds. Just think you can become a gallon donor
by giving only 3600 mL of blood instead of 3800 mL, a savings to you of 200
mL.

Jerry

  _____