Old data.  St Lucia is presently switching over.  See links:

http://www.thevoiceslu.com/feat_business/2010/may/22_05_10/Saint_Lucia_METRIC_IS_HERE.htm

http://www.thevoiceslu.com/feat_business/2010/june/05_06_10/St_Lucia_Metric_is_Here_PART.htm

Many links to the progress:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=&q=St+lucia+metric&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS367US355&ie=UTF-8

World  Metrology Day
Story  By
Winston Springer
Metrology is  the  science of measurement and should not be confused with the
meteorology  that  deals with weather phenomena. Anselm Gittens  heads the
Metrology  department of the St. Lucia Bureau of Standards. He says the
observance  of world metrology day this year focuses to a degree on the
progress
made in the island’s quest to go metric. Some of the  advancements  include the
application of law for

example  the shift from the  weights and measurement to legal metrology to
improve consumer trade. Over 80  percent of the island’s gas stations  have
converted to the metric system – it  is also the accepted unit of  measurement
in the education system. Gittens says  the recession has  helped sensitize the
public on the importance of making the  shift to  the metric system. He
explains
the precise unit of measurement  facilitates fairness of trade and commerce.
The  theme for  the worldwide observance of metrology day is “measurements  in
science and  technology abridge to innovation.”  Gittens says St.  Lucia  must
make the switch to the metric system to keep pace with  global development.

The  St. Lucia Metrication Secretariat and the metrology Board  are  overseeing
the island’s transition from the imperial to the metric  system.