Out of millions of products found on supermarket shelves, I'm sure you may find
one or two that carry a supplemental unit to a metric value.  But one would
have
to spend countless boring hours going up and down store shelves to find that
elusive product with a supplemental declaration that would even IF it were
there
would not be in an amount a person would be satisfied seeing. It will be
rounded
metric with an un-rounded imperial.

Most people are not going to waste their time worrying about some elusive
supplemental unit when they can't be consistently found.

Yet you make it sound like every product on the shelve carries a supplemental
unit.  I'm sure the majority of shoppers have long ago given up on relying on
supplemental indicators that don't exist if they ever did.

I sure would like to know who designated you spokesperson for everything
everyone else thinks, does or says.  If I were to guess, I would say you gave
yourself the honour.

I just checked the weather report for London via these links.  I can find no
Fahrenheit on the page.  I see temperatures in the low '30s reported.

These are links to British web sites.  I have also found American  weather
sites
that offer a choice between C and F but that is not the  same thing as the UK
weather services using F instead of C.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_temp.html

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/GB/observations

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/weather/maps/forecastmaps?LANG=en&UP=0&R=0&MORE=0&DAY=0&MAPS=over&CONT=ukuk&LAND=___&TOFD=tag

http://www.netweather.tv/

Here are some news articles with no mention of F:

http://www.build.co.uk/national_news.asp?newsid=114048

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/09/alert-over-sweltering-night-heat-115875-22399713/

http://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/c/portal/layout?p_l_id=259751&CMPI_SHARED_articleId=4198449&CMPI_SHARED_ImageArticleId=4198449&CMPI_SHARED_articleIdRelated=4198449&CMPI_SHARED_ToolsArticleId=4198449&CMPI_SHARED_CommentArticleId=4198449&articleTitle=Weekend%20heat%20wave%20brings%20health%20warning

http://topnews.net.nz/content/26050-mercury-may-soar-past-all-records-east-anglia

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/heatwave-alert-issued-south-east-england-3636385

Here is one article that adds Fahrenheit for the first two temperatures and
nothing for the rest:

http://www.staffordshirenewsletter.co.uk/News/Heat-health-alert-amid-hot-weather-50684.xnf?FeedSourceID=11&FeedImageID=13223&BodyFormat=1

The point is you are claiming that this practice of speaking Fahrenheit and not
mentioning Celsius is present everywhere.  Yet I can't find any proof of such a
claim.   Maybe you can provide a link to a media report where only Fahrenheit
was used instead of Celsius.  If what you say is true the proof should be
overwhelming not obscure.

Stooping to calling me by another name is an admission on your part that you
are
wrong and are throwing a tantrum because I have exposed your illusions.  Why
can't you simply just PROVE what you state instead of diverting away from the
truth with name calling?  Is this acceptable on this forum?  Have I insulted
you
or called you names?  So why must you do it to me?  Where are your manners?