From: Kilopascal [mailto:kilopas...@cox.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:07
To: 'U.S. Metric Association'
Subject: Re: [USMA:53590] RE: Unit Pricing of Consumer Products in Retail
Marketplaces

OK.

You answered the second question in the first paragraph, but what about the
other questions that are actually more in line with determining a person’s
knowledge and preference for using metric units?

If you ask her the temperature will she tell you and others in degrees celsius
or will she convert it to fahrenheit?  What about volumes?  Does she use litres
or switch everything over to pints, quarts and gallons?  How much metric does
she willingly use?