Hi Stanislav,

I don’t know about bottling plants, but “L” is often used when advertising
Perrier water in Europe.

I have a selection of advertisements, some of which show “L” and some of which
show “l”:

United Kingdom:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=274501973

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=50549

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/sparkling-water/perrier-sparkling-mineral-water-750ml

Netherlands:

http://www.ah.nl/producten/product/wi198722/perrier-mineraalwater-koolzuurhoudend

Germany:

http://www.amazon.de/PERRIER-nat%C3%BCrliches-kohlens%C3%A4urehaltiges-Mineralwasser-Frankreich/dp/B0051BLCCI

http://german.alibaba.com/product-tp/perrier-mineral-water-for-export-fob-europe-117971051.html

http://www.kaufen.com/Preisvergleich/result.jsp?ga=g37&q=mineralwasser+perrier

France:

http://www.carrefour.fr/search/site/--perrier/15

http://www.auchandirect.fr/boissons/eaux/eaux-gazeuses/id0/663

It should be remembered that in Continental Europe, the hand-written number 1
usually has a long leading stroke – see for example the picture at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:FM_IMG_2024.JPG.

Martin