Hello everyone,

I am just starting to use RFNoC and I am a bit confused with hardware
compatibility for RFNoC development.
In order to describe my setup I will list items below:

1.       I have NI USRP RIO (equivalent of X310 with integrated GPS module)

2.       I am connecting it with PC over PCIe interface

I tried to flash USRP with RFNoC usrp_x310_fpga_RFNOC_XG.bit  image. However,
after I power cycle USRP
and execute uhd_usrp_probe seems that fpga is again flashed with NI USRP as it
contains only DDCs, DMA and Radio
RFNoC blocks.

In general I am confused what is a right RFNoC image for setup consisting of
USRP connected with PC over PCIe interface.
Should I use XG RFNoC FPGA images? Are RFNoC images compatible with PCIe
interface?

Kind Regards,

Tarik