Hello Martin,

I hope I am replying now correctly (I am using reply all to you and mailing
list).
I am still not able to flash RFNoC bit stream on FPGA. Here is what I am doing:

1. First step - Check status of device

    Call:                       uhd_usrp_probe
    Output:                   [INFO] [X300] Using LVBITX bitfile
/home/cas-sdr/rfnoc/share/uhd/images/usrp_x310_fpga_XG.lvbitx...
                                  |   |   |       RFNoC blocks on this device:
                                  |   |   |
                                  |   |   |   * DmaFIFO_0
                                  |   |   |   * Radio_0
                                  |   |   |   * Radio_1
                                  |   |   |   * DDC_0
                                  |   |   |   * DDC_1
                                  |   |   |   * DUC_0
                                  |   |   |   * DUC_1

2. Second step: Load new FPGA image - usrp_x310_fpga_RFNOC_XG.lvbitx:

    Call:                       uhd_image_loader
--args="type=x300,RESOURCES=RIO0" --fpga-path="/xyz/xyz/rfnoc/share/uhd/images

/usrp_x310_fpga_RFNOC_XG.lvbitx"

    Output:
                                  [INFO] [UHDlinux; GNU C++ version 4.8.4;
Boost_105400; UHD_4.0.0.rfnoc-devel-409-gec9138eb]
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopping...
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopped.
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopping...
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopped.
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopping...
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopped.
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopping...
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopped.
                                  Unit: USRP X310 (3114FC4, RIO0)
                                  FPGA Image:
/xyz/xyz/rfnoc/share/uhd/images/usrp_x310_fpga_RFNOC_XG.lvbitx
minutes)...[INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopping...
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopped.

                                  ....After few minutes I get:
                                  successful.
                                  Power-cycle the USRP X310 to use the new
image.
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopping...
                                  [INFO] [NIRIO] rpc_client stopped.

3. Third step: power cycle USRP and PC

    Call:                       sudo /usr/local/bin/niusrprio_pcie stop
                                  Power cycle USRP
                                  Power cycle PC

4. Forth step: power up USRP and PC, check status of USRP

   Call:                      Power UP USRP
                                Power UP PC
                               uhd_usrp_probe
    Output:                   [INFO] [X300] Using LVBITX bitfile
/home/cas-sdr/rfnoc/share/uhd/images/usrp_x310_fpga_XG.lvbitx...
                                  |   |   |       RFNoC blocks on this device:
                                  |   |   |
                                  |   |   |   * DmaFIFO_0
                                  |   |   |   * Radio_0
                                  |   |   |   * Radio_1
                                  |   |   |   * DDC_0
                                  |   |   |   * DDC_1
                                  |   |   |   * DUC_0
                                  |   |   |   * DUC_1

So, what I am doing wrong?

In general I would like to ask you do suggest usage of PCIe or 10GBe interface
with USRP X series?

In terms of throughput between PC and USRP, PCIe and 2x 10GBe interface should
be same  or I am wrong?

I am asking this because I am working with UWB sampling and compressed sampling
(high throughput is important, especially for Rx side)
My configuration of USRP consists of 2 UBX cards together with X310.

Maybe I can try to flash usrp_x310_fpga_RFNOC_XG.lvbitx over jtag with Xilinx
tools. However, I do not think .lvbitx is supported with xilinx tools.

Thanks once again,
Kind Regards,
Tarik