Hi,
I recently received a new N310 and I have a few questions:
1) Is it true that it is not possible to share LO signals among channels
without supplying an external LO? (as opposed to TwinRx where one shares
the internally generated LO)
2) For an external LO signal, what power level should be used?  I couldn't
find this in the manual - probably should be added unless I missed it
somewhere.
3) For the MPM, the instructions indicate that you can either update the
entire file system (on SD card) or you can recompile MPM from source.  Is
there a 3rd option where we could just install a binary MPM? This seems
like it would be the most useful.

Thanks.
Rob