Hi Rob.   See interleaved responses below.

-Robin

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 12:42 PM, Rob Kossler via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I recently received a new N310 and I have a few questions:
> 1) Is it true that it is not possible to share LO signals among channels
> without supplying an external LO? (as opposed to TwinRx where one shares
> the internally generated LO)

Correct.   The two TX channels on each daughtercard share a common LO in
internal mode.  The two RX channels on each daughtercard also share a
common LO in internal mode.   However, the two daughtercards in the N310 do
not share TX or RX LOs unless they are provided externally.

> 2) For an external LO signal, what power level should be used?  I couldn't
> find this in the manual - probably should be added unless I missed it
> somewhere.

Refer to the bottom of p. 7 of AD9371 datasheet:

http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/AD9371.pdf
 600 MHz-8000 MHz, 0-6 dBm (3 dBm typical).   The external LO is 2x, so max
RF frequency using the external LO is 4 GHz..   Thank you for pointing out
the omission.  We will add this information to the N300/N310 KB page.

3) For the MPM, the instructions indicate that you can either update the