Hi Brian,
Don't think what you want to do is feasible. While the streaming data part is
easy as it's basically just an oot block, emulating register writes is not
possible because they go through APIs that send commands over the network. The
only reasonable option I see to do what you want is to create a complete model
of a uhd device that basically talks through sockets but seems a big task to
undergo...

Dario

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 7:18 PM +0200, "Brian Padalino via USRP-users"