Von: USRP-users [mailto:usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com] Im Auftrag von Ali
Dormiani via USRP-users
Gesendet: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:35 PM
An: usrp-users
Betreff: Re: [USRP-users] thunderbolt to sfp+

It seems that Linux kernel 4.11 added support for the AQC107.

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-4.11-Networking

Ubuntu 18.04 and higher has kernel 4.15 so you should be fine.

Our lab has been using this converter.

https://www.sonnettech.com/product/twin10g.html

Even though they don't list Linux support it works fine after I compiled the
Intel driver manually.

TLDR; It should work. Use Ubuntu 18+. If it does not work then please update
this thread and I can maybe help troubleshoot.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:10 AM Rob Kossler via USRP-users