Von: USRP-users [mailto:usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com] Im Auftrag von Ali
Dormiani via USRP-users
Gesendet: Friday, February 08, 2019 7:36 PM
An: usrp-users
Betreff: Re: [USRP-users] thunderbolt to sfp+

Well you mentioned your set up works with the Intel chip so it cant be a
configuration issue....

My only idea is to try adding the driver name to the main config file
/etc/modules

atlantic

https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-how-to-load-a-kernel-module-automatically-at-boot-time/

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 10:54 PM
<emanuel.staudin...@dlr.de<mailto:emanuel.staudin...@dlr.de>> wrote:
Well, the newest driver is loaded. If I check with “ethtool –i
“myInterfaceName”” I can see that the latest driver is really used (the one I
compiled and inserted).
Also, checking with ifconfig tells me that the MTU is is, e.g., 8000 or 9000.
However, UHD only reads the 1500 size regardless of what is set.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Emanuel