Hi Felix,

It's tough to debug your specific issues without seeing the whole OOT repo
structure, including makefiles, etc.

However I regularly use rfnoc with OOT folders successfully and have an
example here you might be able to refer to for some hints:
github.com/ejk43/rfnoc-ootexample

I might suggest trying to check that out and see if you can build with one
of those blocks first, then modify for your purposes?

Also, one other thing to mention is you might have some luck debugging the
uhd_image_builder.py to see where it's going wrong in your case (it's just
a python file so it's pretty easy to add debug markers or print statements
if you want)...

EJ