Hello All,

So I have been trying to set up a USRP X310 as a signal generator for about a
week now, and I'm having some issues. Currently I am using gnuradio-companion
to develop the functionality. I have three sets of signal sources that are of
float type, creating the I and Q values that get passed to a float to complex
block. The output of the three float to complex blocks go to an add block,
which then outputs to a USRP sink. Currently, the first problem is with
underruns, I'm not getting a lot of them however I am getting breaks in the
signal when I pass it to a second USRP X310. What would be the best approach to
make sure my signal is coming in strong to the second USRP? I am also having
issues with increasing the power of the signal when it is received, is this
mainly controlled by the gain value on the USRP source in gnuradio? What can I
do to get my incoming signal to have more power?

Best Regards,

Jerrid