Hello All,

So I have been running into some interesting issues lately with using a USRP
X310 as a signal generator. I have a UBX 40 Duaghterboard installed in the
USRP, and I have been testing sending signals at varying frequencies. I have
noticed that I can set the center frequency of the USRP sink block up to about
1.3 GHz, and I can see the sine wave being transmitted and received just fine
(1 MHz frequency and 4 MHz sampling rate sine wave), but setting the center
frequency any higher causes a loss in data (the spectrogram of the signal looks
pixelated and some of the pixels in the signal are much lower that others). I
know that the X310 supports up to 6 GHz signals, and I know the PC I am running
GNU Radio can handle generating the signal IQ data, so I am at a loss for ideas
as to what could be causing the loss of signal data at frequencies greater than
1.3 GHz. Any suggestions or ideas on what I am doing wrong and what I need to
change would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jerrid Plymale