Hello Marcus,

I apologize for the delay in response, but I was able to solve the problem I
was having with sending a signal at frequencies above 1.3 GHz. Turns out, in
one of the two USRP's I am using for my project, I managed to get the cables
for TX/RX and the RX2 flipped around when I set everything up (so I had the
cable that was connected to the TX/RX hole on the front of the USRP connected
to the RX2 terminal on the UBX 40 daughterboard, woops). Now I am able to get a
clean signal transmitted without issue.

Upon fixing this problem I stumbled on another issue I have been scratching my
head over this week without any success. When I turn on the USRP to transmit a
signal, and I have muted my signal source blocks in GNU Radio Companion, I am
still getting a signal. I have tried using both USRP's and the same thing
happens, a signal appears when no signal source is supplying data to the USRP
from the PC, and I do not understand why. The signal is about 2.125 KHz off
from the center frequency set in the USRP sink block, with a power of roughly
-100 dBm measured by the Spectrum Analyzer I have access to. The signal appears
even when I have a null source block connected to the USRP sink block. Is this
something that can be fixed or worked around? Is this suppose to happen when
transmitting using a USRP x310 and a UBX 40 daughterboard? Any suggestions or
insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jerrid Plymale