It does, and actually it has a strength closer to -70 dBm, I had my markers in
the wrong place when I thought the signal was at -100 dBm.

Best Regards,

Jerrid Plymale

From: Marcus D Leech <patchvonbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 10:34 AM
To: Jerrid Plymale <jerrid.plym...@canyon-us.com>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Signal transmission on a USRP X310

Does the spur follow the tuned frequency?
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2020, at 1:12 PM, Jerrid Plymale via USRP-users
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com<mailto:usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>> wrote:

Marcus,

Ok that makes sense, I thought it might be something to do with the mixers and
leakage, but I wasn’t sure. So I have tried lowering the gain to 0 dB, and
there is no change in the signal. The signal does cause problems as I am
working on a GPS related application, so even though -100 dBm is a week signal,
its still stronger than GPS. Are there any options other than pre-filtering the
received signal to mitigate the undesired signal around baseband? Is there a
way using hardware I can reduce leakage at the terminal?

Best regards,

Jerrid Plymale