From: Marcus D. Leech <patchvonbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 1:08 PM
To: Jerrid Plymale <jerrid.plym...@canyon-us.com>; Brian Padalino
<bpadal...@gmail.com>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Signal transmission on a USRP X310

On 08/06/2020 02:28 PM, Jerrid Plymale wrote:
I am seeing a signal strength between -65 and -70 dBm, approximately, even when
transmitting all 0’s.

Best Regards,

Jerrid Plymale

Just to get some perspective, those levels are about 6dB *below* the limits of
CFR 47 Part 15 for *radiated* power at *3M* from the box.

Granted, inconvenient and a pain.