Hello Rob,

Thank you very much for your advice. The benchmark test is working on all 4
channels for 1 MSamp/sec, which is sufficient for the current application
(though sometimes there are some S and U at startup). The ram drive did not
solve the problem, however if I set a settling time for 1 (sec) for the
txrx_loopback it started working for the 4 channels. In this case the RX
starts only 1 sec after the TX. So it kind of seems like there is a problem
at startup and after that everything is fine. I don't know if that makes
sense though.

I tried to make the settling time thing happen in gnuradio with
issue_stream_cmd after init/start with a python snippet, but oddly there is
a very short time at startup when both TX and RX are active, and the
command seems to take effect only after that. Maybe I'm missing something
here.

So now I'm trying to merge and customize the txrx_loopback with the
tx_samples from file examples hoping that it will work.

Also I checked the CPU load with htop and it is only 15% on all 4 cores
during the loopback.

Any further advice is still welcome!

Balint

Rob Kossler <rkoss...@nd.edu> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. szept. 3., Cs,