Hello,

In case anyone else has a similar problem: I could finally solve the issue
in gnuradio including a python snippet before init using the
set_start_time() command for both source and sink blocks. Now all 4 TX and
RX channels are running without any problem.

Balint

Bálint Horváth <horvl...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. szept. 7., H,
18:30):