Hi usrp-users,

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'uhd::op_timeout'
  what():  RfnocError: OpTimeout: Control operation timed out waiting
for space in command buffer

I've been getting the error above occasionally, usually after hours of
operation. I've got a few questions about it:
* The error seems self explanatory, but why might it happen sometimes
and not others?
* Are there any steps I can take to prevent the error from occurring?
* Alternately, what would be the best way to catch and recover from it?

Relevant context:
* USRP X310
* * ubx (using for 1x transmit)
* * twinrx (using for 2x phase synchronous rx, with lo sharing)
* UHD 4.0 C++ API, multiusrp

Dustin