Hi Wade,

Increasing the size of the relevant buffers does sound interesting.
Unfortunately I'm not really familiar with the workflow for building
the FPGA bitstream. I'd be interested in trying it if you could point
me towards up-to-date documentation on doing it, so long as there
wouldn't be a major software purchase involved.

Dustin