Hi,
I'm wondering what is the intended procedure for building an FPGA image
using non-default Ettus RFNoC blocks in RFNoC 4.0.  I am referring to using
Ettus-developed blocks other than Radio, DDC, DUC, and Replay which by
default are included (see Makefile.n3xx.inc which mentions that only these
default blocks are included).

I am trying to include the Ettus switchboard block in my image and I get an
error that this block cannot be found.  If I add a command line option "-I"
to add an include folder to the build, this still does not work (see error
below).  This command line option seems to expect an "fpga" subfolder which
does not exist for the switchboard block.

However, if I directly modify Makefile.n3xx.inc to add the switchboard
block in the same way as DDC, it works.  But, this does not seem to me to
be the intended way of doing things. Is there a better way?
Rob

************ HERE is the command I issue
$ rfnoc_image_builder -y n310_pulse_det_6_rfnoc_image_core.yml -I ./ -F
/data/rkossler/uhd/UHD-4.0/uhd/fpga/ -d n310  -t N310_XG -I
/data/rkossler/uhd/UHD-4.0/uhd/fpga/usrp3/lib/rfnoc/blocks/rfnoc_block_switchboard/