Hi Jeff,

 Is  there a document describing the CHDR header for 3.15? Looking at the
> code, there are significant differences between the header format in  3.15
> and what’s in the 4.0 spec. I think I understand it from the code, but if
> there’s a doc with more detail or explanation, that would be useful.

The RFNoC3 CHDR header is described in the UHD 3.15 manual:
https://files.ettus.com/manual_archive/v3.15.0.0/html/page_rtp.html. There
is a bit more detail in these slides:
https://kb.ettus.com/images/f/f6/rfnoc3_workshop_slides_202008_part_2.pdf

 Is there a maximum payload size for a CHDR data packet

Technically it is 64k bytes, but due to FIFO sizing in our devices, you
should not exceed 7992 bytes / 1998 SC16 samples.

Jonathon