You mentioned you don't receive any ready. Do you mean that the tready
signal never asserts on your output port? It is not allowed in AXI-Stream
to wait for tready to assert before asserting tvalid. Some devices will
assert tready before tvalid asserts, but some won't. You need to assert
tvalid when you have data to send. The receiving device will assert tready
when it is ready to accept data.

You also said that you do not receive any valid. I assume you mean that
tvalid never asserts on your input port. That would indicate that no data
is making it to your block. That could be a software issue, or perhaps
something wrong in your YAML file or your block's code. Perhaps a missing
clock connection?

Wade