Hello,

I managed to receive the respective values of m_ready and s_valid. The
problem I think was that I was doing a conversion to chdr-payload and I was
not receiving data. Now I have done a chdr to chdr data and I am receiving
the expected values of these flags. Now I have the problem of how to create
the chdr data. I don't know if any of the 64 bits has to have a special
value. I have seen several schemes but I am not clear about the scheme.

Thanks in advance

Adrian