Dear Marcus,

> * Is this happening on BOTH USRPs?*

 Yes, it happens with both USRP randomly.

> * Have you followed this guide here for performance tuning?*
>
> https://kb.ettus.com/USRP_Host_Performance_Tuning_Tips_and_Tricks

Yes, I have followed your advice. The only thing I haven't dared to touch
is the grub.

> * I have an X310 with two TwinRX, on Ubuntu 22.04, UHD 4.1, and I can
> stream literally for *days* without any issue   at all.*

Well, That is my goal but I donĀ“t know how.

> * How are you connected to your X310s?   If you only run one at a time, do
> you see this failure?*
>
> They are connected via dual 10GB ethernet ports and each port is connected
to a different network card to ensure there are no limitations. I get the
same behavior with a single USRP.

I have tried to apply the configuration indicated in this example:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/refarch-multich/blob/dev/config/sysctrl_config.sh

But the same thing keeps happening.

Regards,
Anabel