> Also, please respond to the following question.  What on earth are you
> trying to say with this ACLU garbage?  I don't like everything the ACLU
> does, but I don't think it's fair to assume that its members are serial
> killers.  What does your bizarre variety of namecalling have to do with
> anything?

I think Chris has a good point here. I have seen many organizations that do mostly good, but once in a while fail to do so. I have seen many that do good half the time. I have seen many that do bad most of the time, but once in a while do good. But ACLU is one of a kind! I am yet to hear a report where ACLU stood up for something that was right, or failed to defend plain wickedness. Even the Communist Party of the Soviet Union does not have such a consistent record of fighting against that which is good.

A person would not be a member of ACLU without being seriously confused about life. While this does not mean they could not have some good ideas, it would be wise to take what they say with more than just one grain of salt.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting