On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 12:46 -0500, Mark Gardner wrote:
> Does anyone know of a decent web interface to a file system.
> I would like to be able to securely upload files to my home server via
> a web interface.

You would be hard pressed to do better then this...

http://www.clarkconnect.com/docs/Modules_-_Flexshare

And if FTPS(rw), HTTPS(r), SMB(rw) and SMTP(w) were not enough, you
could still use SCP.  It's all group based and password protected.

The latest version has added point-and-click key base VPN (OpenVPN) that
totally rocks.

Some people don't like web configs (I get that - I'm usually one of
them), but if that's what you are asking for, this nails it.

Best,
Gabe