Maybe I'm just getting older, but I don't understand this need to be
constantly connected to people I hardly know, or event to people I know
well.  Other then my wife, I just don't care if I'm "in touch".

  A note to those of you looking for a job in the near future.  Turn off you
cell phone before the interview starts.  Twice in the last 3 months, I've
had interviewees stop an interview to answer what I would term a non
emergency phone call.  That does not make a good impression on a potential
employer.

  On a related note, all this online stuff it's not helping interpersonal
relationships ether.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203863204574348493483201758.html?mod=googlenews_wsj