So I guess result is that there is probably more users which will be
interested and some of them can try to make some funding for this job. So
next question is how much time it can take and how much funding this
project can require? I am not sure about crowdfunding services as they tend
to require more time so I guess just simple donations or invoices from
Unbit can with work easier way.

Btw I think there is quite a lot of users which use https/http or fast
routers as they are much simpler to setup if you already have uwsgi
installed.