http://codereview.chromium.org/149542/diff/7/1008
File src/objects.cc (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/149542/diff/7/1008#newcode212
Line 212: return Object::GetPropertyWithDefinedGetter(receiver,
On 2009/07/13 20:12:19, Mads Ager wrote:
> Since the debugger can cause GCs, you have to wrap 'receiver' in a
handle as
> well and have a call to GetPropertyWithDefinedGetter inside the if
(using the
> handles).

Moved the code into SetPropertyWithDefinedSetter where the receiver and
the setter are already protected. This also covers some more cases of
getter/setterr definition, e.g. accessors for indexed properties (tests
for those cases are also added).

> Would it be possible to add a test that forces a GC in the
HandleStepIn code?
I wonder if there is a way to enforce GC, say, on each allocation or
something like this so that I could run the test with a flag enabling
such behavior and check that all objects that need to be wrapped in
handles are wrapped in them?

http://codereview.chromium.org/149542/diff/7/1008#newcode1627
Line 1627: return SetPropertyWithDefinedSetter(JSFunction::cast(setter),
value);
On 2009/07/13 20:12:19, Mads Ager wrote:
> Same as above.  You have to wrap value in a handle as well for the
debugger case
> and have a call to SetPropertyWIthDefinedSetter inside of the if
(using the
> handles).

This code as well as its counterpart for getters has been moved into
SetPropertyWithDefinedSetter where the receiver is already protected by
a handle.

http://codereview.chromium.org/149542