On 2009/07/14 09:55:17, Yury Semikhatsky wrote:
> http://codereview.chromium.org/149542/diff/7/1008
> File src/objects.cc (right):

> http://codereview.chromium.org/149542/diff/7/1008#newcode212
> Line 212: return Object::GetPropertyWithDefinedGetter(receiver,
> On 2009/07/13 20:12:19, Mads Ager wrote:
> > Since the debugger can cause GCs, you have to wrap 'receiver' in a
handle as
> > well and have a call to GetPropertyWithDefinedGetter inside the if
(using the
> > handles).
> >
> Moved the code into SetPropertyWithDefinedSetter where the receiver
and the
> setter are already protected. This also covers some more cases of
getter/setterr
> definition, e.g. accessors for indexed properties (tests for those
cases are
> also added).

> > Would it be possible to add a test that forces a GC in the
HandleStepIn code?
> I wonder if there is a way to enforce GC, say, on each allocation or
something
> like this so that I could run the test with a flag enabling such
behavior and
> check that all objects that need to be wrapped in handles are wrapped
in them?

> http://codereview.chromium.org/149542/diff/7/1008#newcode1627
> Line 1627: return
SetPropertyWithDefinedSetter(JSFunction::cast(setter), value);
> On 2009/07/13 20:12:19, Mads Ager wrote:
> > Same as above.  You have to wrap value in a handle as well for the
debugger
> case
> > and have a call to SetPropertyWIthDefinedSetter inside of the if
(using the
> > handles).

> This code as well as its counterpart for getters has been moved into
> SetPropertyWithDefinedSetter where the receiver is already protected
by a
> handle.

The problem with calling SetDebugBreakAtIC from PrepareStepIn was that
the rinfo and original_rinfo for IC loads/stores were already patched by
call to FloodWithOneShot in PrepareStep so there is no need to call it
once again from PrepareStepIn. I've reverted the change to
SetDebugBreakAtIC and do not call it from PrepareStepIn anymore.

http://codereview.chromium.org/149542