https://codereview.chromium.org/1092353002/diff/260001/src/compiler/js-operator.h
File src/compiler/js-operator.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1092353002/diff/260001/src/compiler/js-operator.h#newcode236
src/compiler/js-operator.h:236: const Operator* UnaryNot(LanguageMode
language_mode);
On 2015/04/23 16:08:02, conradw wrote:
On 2015/04/23 15:20:53, Michael Starzinger wrote:
> The JSUnaryNot operator shouldn't require the language mode.

I thought the semantics involved ToBoolean? Currently in my followup
CL this
will be another possible throwing implicit conversion.

@rossberg?

ToBoolean is the one conversion that we will keep, so the mode is not
needed here.