On 2015/05/12 14:28:38, wingo wrote:
On 2015/05/12 14:19:55, Dmitry Lomov (chromium) wrote:
> On 2015/05/12 14:13:02, wingo wrote:
> > So yeah then, I think this patch works fine. The only question is how to
turn
> > off destructuring to be able to ship these things separately.
>
> ExpressionClassifier does not depend on destructuring flag

Understood, but if we are to use the classifier to detect valid arrow
parameters
in the preparser, we need to not allow ({},{})=>({}) until destructuring
arguments is enabled. I added a couple BindingPatternUnexpectedToken calls to
that effect; wdyt, horrible idea or no?
I see; yes that is the right approach.