https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi
File build/standalone.gypi (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode291
build/standalone.gypi:291: ['OS!="mac"', {
Following common.gypi, you should probably change this to "posix and not
mac". As it is now, it's not obvious why Mac is special.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode310
build/standalone.gypi:310: '-Wl,--as-needed',
Do not add this unless the problem manifests in standalone v8. Looking
at the referenced issue, it looks like we don't even need this in
Chromium any longer.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode312
build/standalone.gypi:312: }],
Need to define the ADDRESS_SANITIZER symbol here, as well as in the Mac
config:
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch#chromium/src/build/common.gypi&l=2806

(This is not done uniformly with other tools because the ASan symbol is
defined across multiple platforms, whereas the other tools are
Linux-only.)

(Please ignore the "MEMORY_SANITIZER_INITIAL_SIZE" symbol in line 2808 -
this is not relevant to V8.)

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode320
build/standalone.gypi:320: # TODO(earthdok): Re-enable.
http://crbug.com/427202
The referenced issue does not affect standalone V8, so this TODO should
look the same as the TODOs for TSan, MSan blacklists.

Generally speaking, I don't think you want to have blacklists. If you
do, you would have to either pull them from Chromium, or keep them in
sync with the blacklists in Chromium.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode339
build/standalone.gypi:339: }],
define LEAK_SANITIZER?

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode378
build/standalone.gypi:378: # Use libc++ (third_party/libc++ and
third_party/libc++abi) instead of
Those pathnames are no longer correct after the move to buildtools,
please fix.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode379
build/standalone.gypi:379: # stdlibc++ as standard library. This is
intended to use for instrumented
Please fix: "intended to be used for".