https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi
File build/standalone.gypi (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode291
build/standalone.gypi:291: ['OS!="mac"', {
On 2015/05/26 13:36:54, earthdok wrote:
On 2015/05/26 08:26:35, Michael Achenbach wrote:
> Done. But I'm not convinced that our posix variable is meaningful.
Our gyp is
> bit of a mess and the posix variable seems not to be set in a nested
scope and
> then copied out.

Try flipping the values this variable receives. My experiment shows
that it is
meaningful.

Indeed.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/80001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode312
build/standalone.gypi:312: }],
On 2015/05/26 13:36:54, earthdok wrote:
On 2015/05/26 08:26:35, Michael Achenbach wrote:
> I assume MEMORY_TOOL_REPLACES_ALLOCATOR is also not important?

It's not referenced in V8 code, so no. It would not mind if this
changed in the
future, though. MEMORY_SANITIZER_INITIAL_SIZE needs to die, on the
other hand.

I'd add it as soon as someone wants to reference it.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/100001/build/standalone.gypi
File build/standalone.gypi (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1146863006/diff/100001/build/standalone.gypi#newcode238
build/standalone.gypi:238: 'ADDRESS_SANITIZER',